When you are dealing with an illness, injury, disability, or age-related condition, keeping a happy and supportive environment at home can be difficult. You or your family may not be in the position to provide care or make good decisions for everyone.
But with the help of our social workers, you can find the best solutions to these problems. Turlock Adult Day Health Care Center, Inc. can pair you with a social worker who can:
- Evaluate your situation and that of your loved ones
- Determine key areas in need of resolution
- Advise you on psychiatric, social, and financial choices
- Connect you with public and private sources of aid
- Help you access a network of help for yourself and your loved ones